Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dorm Decor

Photo Credit// Great Interior Design

So today I finished up my college shopping and then visited my best friend in her dorm. Lucky for her she's about three weeks into school and already has a really solid group of friends and a very well decorated dorm. It's seriously cute and it got me thinking about some really cute things I could use in my dorm. So here's the list I came up with.

1. Bookends
These bookends would not only look cute on your desk but they would help keep your textbooks nice and neat! 


2. End table 

Put a photo frame of your besties to light up the room and make yourself a little less homesick.

3. A Wind Up Alarm Clock

Good for the environment and good for getting you to class on time!

4. A key holder

Hang it up right by your door so you never set down your keys in your room and then forget about  them. 

5. Wall Decals



You just peel and stick! Simple, easy and cute. Plus it's easy to clean up when you move back home for the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment